Let me start of by saying you've raised a very intelligent, outgoing, charasmatic, and responsibile young lady and now its time that you let me go on this journey called life leading my own path based on the directions that you've both given me in the past.
Now about college . . Ahhh, where do I start? I managed to enjoy myself, make new friends, become Asbury Hall and Freshman Class Vice President, and still found time to bring home all A's and B's at the end of the semester. I can assure you both that I don't regret not one decision I've made so far. No mistakes, just lessons learned. Everything that has happened to me, for me, or against me was for a reason. I know I can call on you two to give me some words of wisdom or a little bit of advice whenever I need it and I thank you for that. I know that my attitude and my impatient ways can be a pain and a headache to deal with, but neither one of you has let that hender the love that you have for me. I promise to do my best in school and in life. I mean, $22,000 is a lot of money that CANNOT be wasted and I only have one life to live so I might as well do it right. I can't promise that I'll be perfect, but I can promise that I'll be ME and thats not to far from perfect. *chuckles*
Lets continue to add memories to the pages of our storybook of life.
I LOVE YOU [♥].
Sincerely,
Ashleigh.


No comments:
Post a Comment