Friday, February 3, 2012

Difficult Decisions . .


I've had to make a lot of difficult decisions in my life, so I'm just going to speak on the most recent and occurring issue.

I'm one of those people in the world who don't have a lot of patience so I get frustrated and upset easily. A situation occured with me and another student over Christmas break and only seemed to escalate once we got back to school in January. The situtation went from being between 2 people to between nearly 10 people, maybe even more because of he say, she say comments, having cyber courage and being BOLD on Twitter, along with people wanting to "have their friends back" and people not knowing how to fight their own battles.  I lost my best friend because "people" thought it would be funny to bring him into the situation to taunt me. Unfortunately, he started fakin' (being fake) towards me so he had to get cut off. I don't need sometimey friends. I can't even walk around this campus without getting starred at by this particular person or her friends. I can't even get on Twitter without one of them subtweeting (sending subliminal tweets) about me when I don't even have any of them to worry about. I came to college to get an education. Not to worry about insecure people. I came to college with a mindset to be drama free and I didn't plan on anybody coming in between what I had my mind set on, but I guess its too late now. There's still enough time to change all of that. I'm working on being . .

Team Drama Free!



The difficult decision that I'm having to make is to let the situation go completely and just not say anything or to slap this girl across her face for trying me. I know that $11,000 is a lot of money to waste, as well as, putting my freedom on the line because people like to get the police involved nowadays, but there's only so much a person can take before they flip. I'm still dealing with this situation and I'm still trying to figure out how to handle it. Having all of this unneccessary drama going on is stressing me out and throwing my focus off. I don't have time for this. Only thing I have time for is keeping my name on that Deans List. Anything else is not relevant to me. So, there goes the difficult decision that I'm still having to make. I can either go left or right. Its all up to me to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment